- Order your ticket online.
- You can pay with Bancontact/Mister Cash, Maestro, MasterCard and VISA.
- After payment, you will receive a confirmation email with your e-ticket(s) attached. Check your junk mail folder. Tickets will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you not received your e-tickets and want to visit the museum soon? Please give us a call on +32 3 338 87 10. We will be happy to help.
In certain exceptional cases, it may take up to 48 hours for the payment to be confirmed by your bank. You will then receive the e-tickets in your mailbox later.
- Please present your e-ticket (≠ confirmation email) together with your discount proof, such as: identity card, museum pass, A-card, teacher's card, voucher, etc.
If there is any doubt about the validity of your ticket, you will not be allowed to visit the museum.
- Tickets may not be resold.
- Tickets will only be refunded or exchanged if your visit is cancelled by the museum (e.g. closure of museum due to corona).
- Lost your tickets? Please contact us on +32 3 338 87 10 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Please respect the arrival time. This will ensure a safe visit to the museum.