The Patronage Fund for Books and Literature supports three Antwerp heritage institutions with a passion for our paper history: the Hendrik Conscience Heritage Library, the House of Literature and the Plantin-Moretus Museum. Together they preserve unique collections and masterpieces of world heritage – from the very first printed works to the books of today. Through the Patronage Fund for Books and Literature, led by the CEO of BASF Antwerp, Wouter De Geest, these three institutions have been able to further supplement and preserve their collections.
Does your business want to support us?
Through the Patronage Fund, your business can support the running of the Hendrik Conscience Heritage Library. There are two possible formulas:
- General patronage for all three beneficiary institutions
- focusing on purchases and restorations
- for support of 5,000 euros or more per year over a two-year period
- Project-specific patronage for the Hendrik Conscience Heritage Library
- focusing on specific purchases and conservation treatments for the collection of the Hendrik Conscience Heritage Library, for support of 10,000 euros or more
As a patron, you will be regularly informed about the acquisitions and restorations that have been made possible through the Patronage Fund. Naturally we will also keep you informed about the activities and benefits we offer to our patrons.
Would you like to become a patron?
Contact us by email so that we can explore exactly what form our collaboration will take, or enquire about the specific project support formulas for the House of Literature and the Plantin-Moretus Museum.