+++ Due to coronameasures, guided tours are temporarily unavailable. +++
We will take you on a tour of the Heritage Library, from the magnificent Nottebohm Room, to the impressive storage, the microfilm room and the Reading Room. Suddenly doors will open to you that ordinarily remain closed to the public. A great opportunity to see for yourself how 1.5 million books are cherished, preserved and made available to the public.
- Every Saturday morning from October until May, from 10 a.m. until 11.30 a.m.
- Every Wednesday evening in October, November, March, April and May from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m.
- Our guide will await you 15 minutes before your visit starts at the ticket desk of the Heritage Library, 4, Hendrik Conscienceplein.
- For groups of up to 15 participants.
- Rate: €115 (administrative fee included)
Book your guide
Contact Experience Antwerp
- +32 3 205 56 05
Unfortunately, not all the floors of this historic building are accessible to wheelchair users. The employees of the Heritage Library will gladly assist you where necessary.